You are here
The heart of Luther Village Is Wittenberg Commons
Conveniently located in the center of the community and attached to each mid-rise building by a second-floor sky walk, residents enjoy the amenities offered on both the first and second floor of Wittenberg Commons.
The first floor offers a library, billiards room, multi-purpose rooms, a fitness center —including workout room, swimming pool and whirlpool, and The Village Grille, providing casual dining for breakfast and lunch.
On the second floor of Wittenberg Commons you will find the Country Store with Bistro, Village Bank and Trust, a pharmacy, unisex salon, Luther Village’s Health and Wellness Clinic staffed with nurses Monday through Friday, a supportive personal care agency, a chapel, multi-purpose rooms, administration offices, and the Lakeview Club serving dinner and a Sunday breakfast buffet.
Amenities included in each resident’s monthly maintenance
- Resident computer room
- On site shops: Country Store, bank, unisex salon, and pharmacy
- Health & Wellness clinic
- Dining opportunities in the Lakeview Club and the Village Grille
- Summer House with kitchen and fireplace (available for activities and resident parties)
- Raised Garden Beds
- Fishing Pier
- Serenity and Veterans Gardens with dedication brick program
- Fitness center with swimming pool and whirlpool
Help to get you moving
Receive special moving assistance valued up to $1,500 with purchase of one of our special units at Luther Village.
Must buy and close by September 30, 2022. Contact us for details!